Monday, December 12, 2011

my dad is a pain {this is not true}




My Dad. When he comes home from work he just sits on the couch...And makes me get him a beer. Grrrrr this makes me so mad.

Now my mum has to do everything like make tea, fold the washing and vacuum the house. So who has to do everything ME! I always hear my dad say "I just got home from work" but then he tells me to go and get his foot stool. I yelled NO!!!! . Then he demands get it or go to your room. So I do what he says.

My mum calls out again for help. Finally he goes to help Mum but tells me to turn on the T.V then I yell out "but you need to help mum with tea." Then he yells "you can just turn it up so I can hear it". I got really mad. So I turn it up as loud as it can go. "",TURN IT DOWN "OK OK" I said. I thought after all that I should sit down. Dad yells "KARA CAN YOU GET MY SOCKS FROM UPSTAIRS?". Wow you could not believe how angry I was. "NO" I yelled and stomped up the stairs to my room making loud stomps as I walked up to my room. "Can I have another beer" he said. OMG why does he always have to be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment