Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aedan annoying story part 3

(not a true story)


I sprinted and sprinted I looked back.It was my teacher worried and scared at the same time I waddled back to my teacher not to scared to talk I say I gotta go my teachers expression was ??? Then he me a peg I didn't under stand but instead of thinking I put the peg on my nose and ran and ran and ran.But that kid was targeting me like a stinky ninja.I stopped to catch my breath as I predicted he was behind me yes he was.He said hello and the chase concluded he was fast but not fast enough I ran into the toilets he corned me.Others got paralyzed (or so they say) from him I was sure I was a gonner but then the school care taker came and took him out.It wad camp 7 days since the incident happened he had been bugging me since.That day I had a shower I had a crazy Idea.It was the second night of camp everyone had deserted the cabins I snuck out and and because he collects sweat in a bucket I decided to swap the bucket with sweat with a bucket of soapy water when Luke got out of the shower there was a scream it worked! 5 days later the pegs were gone 3 weeks after that he had started the habit again…………





I'm his brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment