Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jacks Outpost

I lived in an old tin shack in the middle of nowhere. I had to struggle through the scorching hot days in which I sweated and burned and then every night at 6:00 the heat sank to be so cold it was almost as if the heat shattered against a wall. I only owned a pair of ripped pants and some old torn pants. I could only drink my sweat and eat only the dirty pests that ran through my tin shack. Then I had to suffer until dawn in which I had to struggle in the heat. I set off to find civilisation in which I could live like a normal human. In which I had to go through a rusty old signpost with the words pealed off. So i just walked straight ahead and so I started my journey. I walked in the scorching hot heat on my journey to go find civilisation. It was turning into night time I needed to find somewhere to sleep. I found a some lumps in the sand I thought it would be a good place to sleep. I tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep. Morning came I woke up with sweat all over my body. I walked for a bit longer until I came across something, it was a house just one house sitting in the middle of nowhere. I thought maybe there would be people inside maybe they could tell me where civilisation is. I ran inside I looked around for a while.My hope dropped when I saw that one skeleton sitting in a chair. I ran straight out and continued on my journey. I walked for a while but sooner than later it was night again. I tried to fall asleep but could not because that one skeleton was keeping me up. I finally fell asleep. The next day I continued on my journey to find civilization. So I started walking in the same path I saw a glimpse of something in the distance was it people I did not know but I started walking in that direction. It took me a while to get there but I finally arrived I had found civilization I walked around and then I found out it was a ghost town there was still so much stuff it was as if the whole town died. I found a mansion and decided I shall live there. I lived a long and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment