Monday, December 12, 2011

Annalise's Annoying story

She screams all day and all night. We are neighbors so that's twice as bad. That means that I don’t get any sleep and I forgot. Her name is Bella by the way. I went up to her at lunch today. She misses home she has a little secret she is home sick. She misses home she misses her friends and teachers and China I said why don’t you ask your mum and dad if you can move back to China and her mum and dad said NO and she said but why and her mum and dad said because its to much money dear. So I decided to do the right thing but then we started to get into a fight for some point it was about her missing every body it was really strange because then she started to cry and I didn’t now what to so I just backed up and I don’t now but I ran back home. its just I felt responsible and I just panicked and then ran came along I had to go back to school. And when she walked beside me I felt guilty and then I stood up for my self I gave all my life saving to her it was allot of money but it was for a good course. All was left was to say goodbye she said goodbye then I said goodbye and that is all there is left was to say.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment