Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jaedyns annoying story


There's this man that is always taking over my life. He's pretty funny but he mostly only talks about the same thing. Rugby. Which is pretty cool but when he comes to my rugby games he only talks about the things I have done wrong. Like when I kept on dropping the ball or running the wrong lines, but the thing I find most annoying is that he is always on the things I wanna go on first. Like when I wanna go on the laptop he's on it and when I wanna go on the playstation3 he's on it. See what I mean. It's just so annoying! It's like diary of a wimpy kid. Rodrick is always annoying to Greg and Rowley. Hopefully someday I'll get him back but I think I won't be able to. One day I found out he wasn't going to be here for a week. Awesome! I ran to the lounge to go on the laptop when I couldn't believe my eyes he was on the couch playing on the laptop because he got hit by a car Noooooooo!. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Wait he might just be faking so I got on my bike and went to the hospital to go check. It turns out he's faking so I raced home to go tell my mum. When I got home mum told me he's gone, so I told my mum I'm going on the laptop. I raced to the laptop and once I pressed the on button on the laptop I realised how much fun it was coming up with schemes to try go on things first. So I went up to mum and begged for him to come home and she said look behind you. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment